Sunday, December 2, 2007

Alkaline Trio

This disc is a compilation of Alkaline Trios first three releases, (Sun Dials, I Lied My Face Off, For Your Lungs Only) plus 3 tracks from various compilations.

Alkaline Trio- Self Titled
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73862733/Alkaline_Trio.rar

I Lied My Face Off
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/74029384/I_Lied_My_Face_Off.rar

For Your Lungs Only
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73890355/For_Your_Lungs_Only.rar

Sundials 7" (EP)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/74025493/Sun_Dials.rar

Alkaline Trio/Hot Water Music Split (EP)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73864472/Alkaline_Trio___Hot_Water_Music.rar

Alkaline Trio/One Man Army BYO Split Series, Vol. 5
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73867234/Alkaline_Trio__One_Man_Army_BYO_Split_Series__Vol._5.rar

Crimson, Deluxe Edition 2 discs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73883066/Crimson.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/73889834/Crimson__Bonus_Disc_.rar

From Here To Infirmary
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73892612/From_Here_To_Infirmary.rar

Goddamnit!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73895201/Goddamnit_.rar

Good Mourning
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73897538/Good_Mourning.rar

Maybe I'll Catch Fire
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73899362/Maybe_I_ll_Catch_Fire.rar

Remains
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73902968/Remains.rar

Scraps- Companion Album to Remains
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://rapidshare.com/files/73905127/Scraps.rar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you dear friend