Plain White T's
Come On Over (2001)

Track Listing:
1. Skinny Dipping
2. Behind
3. Kitty Kat Shirt
4. All Dressed Up
5. Maybe Another Day
6. Cinderella Story
7. I-88
8. Come On Over
9. Aud.
10. Round 2
11. Show Your Face
12. Rave
13. Comin' with the Quickness
14. Go Back
Click Links to download
http://rapidshare.com/files/67503003/Come_On_Over.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/67503711/Come_On_Over.part2.rar
Here are some tracks that the Plain White T's release on their website circa 2000-2002. They are non-album tracks.
Tracks Include:
1. XOXOFUFU
2. Your Fault (Not the same version from their cd, Stop)
3. Ms. Kneel
http://rapidshare.com/files/67652512/Misc_.zip
Below is the Plain White T's Christmas cd, I'm dreaming of a Plain White Christmas. It was released in 1999 by the band. Will try to get the artwork up.
Plain White T's
I'm Dreaming Of A Plain White Christmas (1999)

Track Listing
1. Merry Christmas To You
2. That Christmas Feeling
3. Do You Hear What I Hear?
4. Santa, Can You Hear Me?
Click Link To Download
http://rapidshare.com/files/67654935/I_m_Dreaming_Of_A_Plain_White_Christmas.zip
No comments:
Post a Comment